SABUKO (Society for Nature Conservation) is a nature conservation NGO based in Georgia, created as a successor of the GCCW – Georgian Centre for the Conservation of Wildlife. Our Mission is Protect, Conserve and restore wildlife and their habitats in Georgia, increase the valuation of nature by the public and encourage the sustainable use of natural resources.
Since 17.06.2020, Sabuko has been implementing the Joint Environmental Monitoring in the Black Sea Basin project, which aims to increase the level of access to transboundary environmental monitoring data and information in Protected areas.
Sabuko is announcing an invitation to Tender under the project for producing a video tutorial.
Topic: Bird ringing
- The service provider must complete the work and deliver the video footage within one month after signing the contract (calendar day);
- The Service Provider shall provide copywriting services (video illustrated guide) in both Georgian and English languages using the materials shared by the client;
- The chosen company/organization must record and deliver video tutorial within the requested time frame according to the communication message shared by the client;
- The companies/organizations participating in the tender must submit the following information / documentation:
- Assignment-related works;
- An extract from the Public Registry;
- The service provider should be able to define the video style based on the specifics of the product, create a video script, distribute the video content strategically, correctly;
- Preference will be given to a company / organization that has experience in outdoor shooting;
- Video duration – max. 20-30 minutes;
- The company/organization itself must provide all the logistical aspects required for the video recording.
Within 3 days after the end of the tender period, the winner of the tender will be announced and a contract will be signed.
Tender Offer Launch Date: 09/06/2022 18:00 (GMT+4)
Completion of submission of proposals: 23/06/2022 18:00 (GMT+4)
Prices can be quoted in EUROS (excluding VAT) (detailed invoice must be certified with the official seal of the company);
Maximum value: Not specified
(ii) EVALUATION AND AWARD OF PURCHASE ORDER: Offers determined to be substantially responsive to the technical specifications will be evaluated by comparison of their prices by converting their offered price to EURO (EUR) based on the selling exchange rate published by the Financial Times on the date specified in Paragraph 7 for submission of quotations. The award will be made to the firm offering the lowest evaluated price and that meets the required standards of technical and financial capabilities.
(iii) VALIDITY OF THE OFFER: Your quotation should be valid for 45 days from the date for receipt of quotation indicated in Paragraph 7 of this Invitation to Quote.
Please provide offers/proposals in English. Late offers will not be considered!
Further information can be obtained from:
Attn: Albina Mamedova, Project Manager
5th floor, Vano Sarajishvili str. 3a
Tbilisi, Georgia/ Mobile: +(995) 558 043 404
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
The tender proposals along with the documentation must be sent to the specified e-mail address.