Start: May, 2019
End: May, 2020
SABUKO received Sigrid Rausing Trust’s organizational development grant in 2019.
The financial support promoted SABUKO to focus on those relevant components of its work, that had been left uncovered by other project oriented grants:
- Costs associated with governance – Strategy development;
- CEO, Species Conservation Officer and fundraising officer;
- Securing office for a long time.
Research and development
- Costs associated with developing national breeding bird atlas, monitoring red list species and
inventory of IBAs;
- Staff training and capacity building.
- Finance and audit;
- Income generation;
- Marketing of the organization.
The purpose of SRT is to promote the values and principles of human rights, equality and the rule of law, and to preserve nature from further degradation.